You don't have permission to access /detail.php?lan=&art=249&cat=32 on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 Server at Port 80.
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother & Child | New Delhi

I am a boy and I feel more attracted towards boys than to girls but I don’t know whom I can trust to talk about it.

      If you have concerns on sexual orientation and need support and counseling you can seek help from support groups and talk to some one through helpline given below.

Also to learn more about LGBT click here.

You can go to this link to look for Gay-Lesbian Support Groups in India.

A list of help-lines can be found at Pink India’s National Gay and Lesbian Magazine.

Copyright 2012 MAMTA. All Rights Reserved Our Disclaimer Designed by